Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ACTUALLY TIME JUST SPEEDS!!

I am leaving for Seattle in less than 6 hours.

I have not finished packing.

I have not finished cleaning.

I still have no place to live.

I still have no idea what the program will be like.

Ugh... this sounds so whiny.

I SHOULD be much more excited about the adventure that is about to start, and even more excited because of all of the uncertainty. And I am. I am excited.

Things I am excited about:
Getting to Seattle, shopping at H&M in Seattle (don't judge), getting new converse in Seattle, getting on the plane (actually not excited about that), LANDING IN JAPAN, getting to the hotel, buying a beer, relaxing.

The day AFTER I arrive in Japan, the mayhem can begin again, but that first night is MINE and mine alone.

Well, Kim will be there, too.

So, the total is excitement:70%, nervous: 30%. That's not too bad. Not too bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment